页面

2011年3月29日星期二

Pethidine, another pain medication used to reduce the pain of childbirth

Pethidine, another pain medication used to reduce the pain of childbirth. It is also an anti-spasmodic, which means it helps you relax. I myself had pethidine injected into the leg of my second child, and when the effects of the drug kicks in I do not care in the world and could have had babies after baby. I can never remember the pain being offered with my first son, oh I had pain when I look back. There was a gap of eighteen years between my two boys which is why I suffered with, and not the other. Pethidine is an opioid drug that makes it much more similar to morphine. It is a clear liquid administered into the muscle, usually in the upper leg or buttock. It prevents the pain receptors in your brain that make you aware of the pain. It is a muscle relaxant and sedative that can cause drowsiness. It's fast work (10-15 minutes) is good for women victims of terrible pain. The full benefit of the drug usually takes effect after about half an hour and usually lasts for 3-4 hours.

Related:

1 条评论:

  1. In many cases it is because buy prescription medicines is easier with the clinics for pain. The abuse of drugs such as hydrocodone, lortab or oxycontin, can cause a dangerous addiction. For this reason mentioned Findrxonline these medicines must be taken under medical supervision because side effects cause severe damage to our nervous system. It is preferable to search online about the contraindications of these drugs.

    回复删除